Terms & Conditions
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) All membership applications are subject to approval by ItalWA. ItalWA management committee reserves the right to approve or reject applications. To this end, if your application and the payment thereof has been received, and thereafter rejected by ItalWA, you will be refunded in full.
2) All new members are required to pay a one-off nomination fee with their initial application.
3) Membership is payable annually and valid from the date of purchase until 30/06/2022. A promotional $5 registration will be available until the end of July 2021. The price will be indicated when registering and the membership will be valid until 30/06/2022 with the possibility of renewal at the end of the contract.
4) At the end of your membership agreement you will receive a notification to renew your membership. All members are required to pay the applicable membership renewal fees to keep being a member of ItalWA.
5) Each member has the right to:
- Receive all communications and news related to ItalWA activities, events, partners and offers reserved to the members, through social media and any other direct and indirect channels;
- Attend the events based on the special conditions reserved to the ItalWA members;
- Identify themselves as a member of ItalWA with other members, partners and any other third parties;
6) The membership is personal and not transferrable.
7) As an ItalWA member, and by attending our events, you agree to be photographed/filmed and give your consent to use your images/videos in ItalWA promotional and marketing materials.
8) Members are never entitled to represent, speak or act on behalf of ItalWA unless explicitly authorized in writing by the ItalWA management. They are also not authorized to use the ItalWA logo.
9) A member can decide at any time to interrupt their membership. The interruption shall be communicated in written by post or email and doesn’t entitle the member to receive any compensation for the remainder of the membership period
10) If the member violates any of the conditions above, ItalWA can decide at any time to terminate a membership, and there will be no compensation for the remainder of the membership period impacted by the termination.
11) As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any membership plan from our website.
WEBSITE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the current governing laws of Western Australia